Around the world ....

Friday, September 03, 2004

due to popular demand

I apologise for not getting to update this earlier but due to tonights activities and reprimands I have decided to update now!

I have only two days to go now!!!! I'm not too worried I don't think I quite understand the full implications of my actions for next year - that is still to come. My bag is still not packed but distributed very unevenly about my sister's vacant room. I think I might get around to packing it on Sunday - even though tomorrow would be a better time.

Tonight I was at Alibeeeee's 21st party. Congratulations Alison you're now catching up the rest of us ;-) I had an interesting ride home by bus (sorry Kimberly and AndrewI couldn't find an empty taxi). I love Glasgow where no matter when you are standing at any bus stop you will always have an enlightening and thoroughly enjoyable chat with some drunk idiot ("you look very pretty", "you have a beautiful smile" it's always the best way to get me to talk to them) That is something I will miss when I'm away, therefore I have decided to talk to everyone else instead and bring the rest of the world into the Glaswegian way of thinking and be remembered all over the world! No point going through life without being noticed :-)

I think this will be the start of the proper updates - now I hope to continue with them and keep all my wonderful friends and family up to date with my escapades abroad. Enjoy the weather my Scottish comrades!!!