Around the world ....

Monday, September 13, 2004

G'day maties

Well Singapore is behind me now :-( I miss it soo much! I spent my second day there seeing the sights with the girl who was sleeping in the bunk below me. For all who know me well you may laugh at the thought that apart from my night in London I've always been on the top bunk so alcohol is definitely out of line.

As I'm quite sure you will know that no matter what you do in life something will always go wrong - so far I've lost my sunspecs and hairbrush in Singapore Airport, my watch ran out of battery so I had to buy a $18 one instead of paying $35 min to get the battery fixed, and I have so many blisters on my ankles from two pairs of sandals that I have trouble walking!! Talk about disasters.

You may all be pleased to hear that Sydney is freezing. It's colder than Britain and I'm perishing!! I went to Bondi Beach yesterday and then to the Bronte area (not the same as the New York one)! Sydney is the same as Glasgow a party town but it has none of Glasgow's atmosphere or history. But I'll be spending a day or so up in the Blue Mountains soon - so it may be different.

To my wonderful friend Ali - yes there are some cute guys and if you want the best time and place to droll head to Singapore. They even sleep with their shirts off and no covers there because it's so warm ;-) and no i'm not doing anything about it I think it may be too much of a hinderance!!

I have to go now as I want the cheap rate for the internet but I'll be back soon so keep alert bye.