Around the world ....

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

what a question to ask?

of course I check my posts!! I wouldn't be able to see how much I am annoying everyone if I didn't :-D and yes I have heard the water goes down the plug the other way but I've still to see it as all the taps pour straight down the the plug hole and there are no plugs.
Now to all of you reading this sights I want no unsightly language as my parents and other children are reading it as well - so behave yourselves, hee hee!!

well yesterday I visited Sydney harbour and the opera house, but I couldn't be bothered to go inside the Opera House and I'll get around to going on the bridge another day. I did spend most of my time walking round the city getting lost in the sights and taking a few pictures. Talking to weird men, I still seem to be able to do at this side of the world - especially those who after about 15min chat put there arm around you and tell you you are very nice!! Hmmmmm, freak!!!! funnily enough though once I had got rid of him it was only a few mins before he was off talking to another foreign girl on her own and saying how nice she was. According to him he's in Sydney waiting on his papers. I assume the courts are trying to get him into a mental institution - but that didn't spoil the rest of the day!! The opera house I feel is not as big as they make it out to be but the bridge is massive (from standing under it). In the botanical gardens you are asked to walk on the grass, smell the roses, hug the trees - it's great I'm going to hug a tree before I go just to wonder at the feeling of looking an eidjit!!

Have many of you lived over a main road if so I would like to know if in all cities the road outside your house is so noisy at 7am that it WAKES you up!! How very inconsiderate are those buisness people who like to rev there engines very loudly in the morn!!

I did a washing today and for those of you not enlightened, unlike me (now), Australia only has top loading machines there are no front loaders! So now I have a very wet washing that is hung on the wrungs of my bed as there is no drying facilities outside. I hope it dries soon or I'm in the scuddy :0/

I'll try keeping you up to date on these drastic times but tomorrow I'm off to the Blue Mountains (pick-up at 8am, yawwwn) bye for now xxx